Saturday, November 28, 2009

Giving Thanks

After a long hiatus I'm back to blogging...why now? Because I need to. Because there is only a certain extent to which you can keep things to yourself. Everyone needs an outlet sometimes and my time has come...

The Thanksgiving weekend is just about over...it was just another holiday for me till I realized all I needed to be thankful for! The fact that I have good health, I've made new friends but at the same time maintained my relationships with old friends (something I never thought I would be able to do!), the fact that I have the luxury to 'choose' where I would want to spend Thanksgiving, the fact that I'm surviving here, so far.

Turns out my first experience of Thanksgiving was not just a holiday after all, but a revelation of sorts....

4 Comments:

At 10:24 pm , Blogger Vivek said...

A hiatus of 3 years...that's long...speaking of thanks, I am thankful for friends like you who constantly encourage me to challenge my limits and do go beyond what I believe myself capable of.

 
At 11:47 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder why it is so easy for us to complain and so much harder to be thankful...
Your post made me feel much happier than I have felt in days, because it made me realize how many things I have to be thankful for.
I hope you keep your word and write regularly.

 
At 5:32 am , Blogger Aruni Kashyap said...

Understatement Queene - after three years is not a "long hiatus" as you claim :P But great to have you back!

 
At 9:10 am , Blogger Ashmi said...

Trishy-glad to have you back. Keep writing. Sometimes wise words from another are all you need to get yourself going!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home