Sunday, November 29, 2009

Focus!!

Why is it that just when I have something important to do I let my mind wander into the most inane things?? This always, ALWAYS happens and then I crib and get hyper-stressed out about there being not enough time to complete my deliverables.

Like today, I know that I have loads of work to complete for tomorrow but yet my mind persists in thinking about life as a mother instead of focusing on the marketing case that I am struggling to read! How did I develop motherly sentiments suddenly? I don't know, maybe it was due to the fact that I spent a lot of time with kids during the Thanksgiving break. However, it wasn't a pleasant experience for me, not because the kids were monsters or anything but because I found it very difficult to interact with them. Granted, they were much much younger than me but I always thought of myself as someone who could get along well with children and so this came as bit of a shock to me. They were shy of me, which is understandable, but I was even more awkward. I didn't know how to make conversation with them or put them at ease...what was the impression I had on them I wonder? Was I scary, intimidating, not fun enough or just plain boring? I don't know...I probably never will.

It's not a big deal really but yet it bothers me...should it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home